This summer we decided to sponsor two authors of tools we are depending on. This is a small amount for the moment, but hopefuly this will grow or we add more recipients to the list.
We spent a bit of energy on Canaille, and implementing the big part of our NLNet subsidy, that is the database backend genericity. The inmemory backend allowed us to use canaille in pytest-iam, a tool that bring a lightweight OpenID Connect provider to be used in your unit tests.
- Marco 'Lubber' Wienkoop for his work on Fomantic-UI, a nice CSS framework we use in canaille. Fomantic-UI is used on other tools we rely on, like Forgejo.
- Hsiaoming Yang for his work on authlib, a python authentication library we use in canaille.
Simplistic OpenID Connect provider over OpenLDAP
- Multiple form fields support
- Pages are boosted with HTMX
- Bump to jquery 3.7.0
- Fix user identification in URLs
USER_FILTERconfiguration is parsed with jinja
- Modals are HTML pages instead of JS elements
- Fix Babel requirement
- Phone number validation
- Email confirmation
- User registration
- Alternative inmemory backend
- Installation extra packages
- Merged the core and OIDC login screens
- Bump to fomantic-ui 2.9.3
A flexible forms validation and rendering library for Python.
Simple integration of Flask and WTForms, including CSRF, file upload and Recaptcha integration.
A simple shared budget manager web application
- RSS feeds
- Unit test fixes
- Dynamic year in the documentation
- Pytest migration
- Unit test speed-up
Controls a slapd process in a pythonic way
Identity and Access management library for python
- Stop python 3.7 support
- tox option to pass arguments to pytest
- Django in-memory database usage in unit tests
- SQLAlchemy warning fix
- Unit test warning fix
- Multiple endpoints of a kind can be registered
A lightweight OAuth2/OIDC server to be used in your test suite